- Choosing to buy flowers for your girlfriend or upgrading your RAM is a moral dilemma.
- You take a cruise so you can go on a personal tour of the engine room.
- In college you thought Spring Break was metal fatigue failure.
- The sales people at the local computer store can't answer any of your questions.
- At an air show you know how fast the skydivers are falling.
- You bought your wife a new CD-ROM drive for her birthday.
- You can quote scenes from any Monty Python movie.
- You can type 70 words per minute but can't read your own handwriting.
- You comment to your spouse that his/her straight hair is nice and parallel.
- You sit backwards on the Disneyland rides to see how they do the special effects.
- You've saved every power cord from all your broken appliances.
- You know what "http://" stands for -OR-
you just congratulated yourself for saying the words "hypertext transfer protocol" to yourself.
- You look forward to Christmas so you can put the kids' toys together.
- You see a good design and still have to change it.
- You spent more on your calculator than you did on your wedding ring.
- You still own a slide rule and know how to use it.
- You think that people yawning around you are sleep deprived.
- You window shop at Best Buy.
- Your spouse/significant other hasn't the foggiest idea of what you do at work.
- You've already calculated how much you make per second.
- You've tried to repair a $5 radio.