YouTube™ Pal is a tiny program that lets you quickly and easily download
videos from YouTube™ to your PC.
Download YouTubePal.zip (350K)
Download YouTubePal.zip to your computer and extract its contents to a folder. Then run YouTubePal.exe.
- In the Find tab, enter the URL of the YouTube™ video.
- Click Find to find the video.
- Select the format you want to download.
- Click Add To Download Queue.
- In the Download tab, click Start to download the video.
YouTube™ Pal runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x and
Windows 10 and requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included with
Windows Vista and later or a free download from Microsoft).
Not sure if you have .NET 3.5 SP1? Click here
- Easy-to-use, nothing to install - a portable app.
- Can automatically grab the video URL from the Windows clipboard.
- Select the video format and quality you want to download.
- Queue up multiple videos for downloading.
- Allows you to cancel a download in progress.
- Optionally stays on top of other windows.
- No spyware, no adware.
- 100% FREE!